Air fryers are a great way to have the flavor of fried foods without all of the fat. This recipe for garlic Parmesan roasted potatoes only uses 4 tablespoons of fats (mixture of olive oil and unsalted butter).
- 1/2 teaspoon basil, dried
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 2 tablespoons parsley leaves
- 3 pounds red potatoes
- 1 teaspoon thyme, dried
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, unsalted and melted
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Clean and cut the potatoes into quarters. In a large bowl, or a large ziplock bag, put the potatoes and the rest of the ingredients and mix / shake well.
- Place a piece of baking paper in your Air Fryer. Set it to 400°F (200°C) and cook for 18 to 20 minutes or until the potatoes are crisp and golden. Tip: Toss the potatoes about 10 minutes into cooking so they bake evenly.
Recipe / Photo courtesy of: keyingredient / comment-economiser