Wonderful toasted for breakfast with CRM. cheese or butter. I didn’t use any cloves. Used cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Can’t wait to make french toast! I divided mine up in two bread pans and it worked out fine. I’ll make it again.
- 1 can of apple pie filling, mashed potatoes
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- Whisk all the dry ingredients, add the wet ingredients.
- Stir in the apples. Pour into 2 bread moulds, greased.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake in 325 ovens for 35 to 45 minutes.
Cool and enjoy