It’s that time of year to stock up on your recipes BBQ season, pool parties, showers, graduations.. variety is the spice of life- can’t feed your friends and family the same thing at every little get together!
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cubed
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 chopped scallions
- 1 teaspoon sugar,
- salt and pepper
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Mix 2/3 cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup ranch, 1/4 cup buttermilk, 2 tablespoons cider vinegar, 1 minced garlic clove, 1/2 cup chopped celery, 2 chopped scallions, 1 teaspoon sugar, and salt and pepper.
- Toss with 2 pounds boiled cubed red potatoes. Top with 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Texasrecipes.tumblr.com