This Cauliflower Oreganata is so incredibly easy to make but is most definitely tasty and beautiful enough to serve to friends and family for the holidays!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 Tbs butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated pecorino romano cheese
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp dried oregano
- a palm full of fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup water or vegetable broth
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the cauliflower florets and the water/vegetable broth into a baking dish.
- In a small bowl mix the butter and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- In another bowl stir together the breadcrumbs, cheese, garlic powder, oregano and parsley.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture overtop the cauliflower.
- Evenly pour over the butter and olive oil mixture.
- Cover with foil and cook for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and cook another 20-30 minutes until the cauliflower is tender and the breadcrumb golden brown.