Ditch the potato chips and reach for these healthier baked zucchini chips instead! They’ll still satisfy that salty and crunchy flavor, but without all the added fat and calories
- 3 Zucchini
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 2 Egg Whites
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Slice zucchini as thinly and uniform as possible (this is when having a mandolin comes handy).
- Place on a paper towel for at least 10 minutes to let excess moisture drain. Mix together all the dry ingredients. In a bowl whisk the egg whites until frothy.
- Place the zucchini in the egg mixture, then coat in the bread crumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet and when the baking sheet is full, bake for 5 minutes. Pull out the baking sheet and flip over the zucchini chips. Return to the oven for another 7 minutes.
- Serve warm with fresh grated Parmesan cheese (optional).