- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup mayonnaise (can sub greek yogurt)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Mix mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings.
- Spread mixture over chicken breast and place in baking dish.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.
- courtesy of Food,com
- Great, satisfying dish for my low carbers.