Blueberry Cheesecake in cookie form, yum! Make sure to chill the batter for at least an hour. Otherwise, the cookies will come out flat. Enjoy!
- 2 (7-ounce) boxes Jiffy Blueberry Muffin mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cream together butter, cream cheese, and brown sugar. Add eggs one at a time until blended.
- Add muffin mix to the mixture and mix well.
- Fold in white chocolate chips. Chill for at least one hour.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto the greased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 14 to 15 minutes or until just turning brown around the edges.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack until completely cooled.
Please Note: While we have made these cookies for quite a while and never had an issue with the quality of the finished product, we have received a few comments from people who have tried the recipe and ended up with “flat-as-pancake” cookies. We plan to take the recipe back to the Test Kitchen in the near future and try a couple of tweaks to see if we can figure out how to help resolve this issue. These cookies are too good to have people disappointed in the quality of the finished product. We will post the results of the Tests as soon as possible. In the meantime, we would suggest baking a small batch at first…if they come out flat, try to chill the batter for a while longer. This really seems to be a key step with this recipe. Thank you so much for the input and we apologize to those who have been disappointed with the results of this recipe. ~ the Inspiration Cafe