What I’ve discovered about these Pie Cookies, is that you can treat them JUST like regular Pie! Freeze them, wrap them, bake them as many times as you’d like to “freshen them up”, top them with Ice Cream, OR keep them on the counter for DAYS~ They’re bullet proof!
*The perfect adorable gift for the Holidays…you can even pack these babies up and ship them anywhere you ‘d like them to go~
- 1 box of refrigerated Pie Crust..(I used the Pillsbury 2 pack)
- 3/4 cup Blueberry (or any flavor) Pie Filling
- 1 cup of sparkle/decorative Sugar…the pretty stuff! Regular is just fine too!
- 1 egg for egg wash..(1 egg, well beaten with a splash of water)
- A dusting of flour to slightly roll out the dough to make them even with each other…
- a 3″ round cookie cutter
For full directions please visit: ohbiteit.com