What I found out about these Pie Cookies is that you can treat them JUST like a regular pie! Freeze them, wrap them, bake them as many times as you want to “cool down,” fill them with ice, OR keep them on the counter for DAYS~ They are bulletproof!
*The perfect and adorable gift for the holiday season … you can even wrap these babies and send them anywhere you want.
- 1 box of refrigerated pie crust...(I used the Pillsbury 2 package)
- 3/4 cup blueberry pie filling (or other)
- 1 cup popping candy...big deal! Regular is just as good!
- 1 egg for washing the eggs...(1 egg, well beaten with a little water)
- A sprinkling of flour to lightly spread the dough so that they are evenly spread.
- a round cookie cutter 3
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
For full directions please visit: ohbiteit.com