Serve this recipe for breakfast or even a dessert.
So easy when you make it with crescent rolls and cream cheese.
- 2 cans ready to use refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 8- ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Preheat oven to 350* degrees
- Grease a 13X9-inch baking pan.
- Lay a pack of crescent rolls in the pan and pinch the openings together.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and egg together until smooth.
- Spread the mixture over the crescent rolls evenly and then lay the second pack of crescent rolls on top of the cheese mixture and brush with egg white.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Top with glaze after cooling for 20 minutes.