- 1 cup Rotini noodles
- Boiled mix vegetables (Peas, broccoli, carrots)
- 1 small chopped tomato
- 1 slicely chopped onion
- 1 to 2 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1/2 of grated Mozzarella cheese
- few fresh springs of finely chopped Parsley
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasonings or fresh herbs of your choice
- 1/4 cup sliced stuffed olives
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tsp.lemon juice
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper powder
- First you take the cooked Rotini noodles in widely deep bowl, blend all the ingredients such as boiled mixed vegetables, chopped onions and tomato in the bowl.
- Add the soy sauce, mayonnaise cheese, lemon juice and seasonings on top and mix well.
- Add black pepper and salt as per your taste.
- Sprinkle the chopped olives, finely chopped parsley and grated Mozzarella cheese on top of the salad.
- Keep in the refrigerator to make it chill for around 45 minutes.
- Once it get chilled lightly then mix again and see the taste.
- Pasta salad is ready to serve, you will simply love this recipe for sure.
Recipe adapted from kukuchku.com