This might be a Weight Watcher friendly Butterfinger Dessert that is 4 points, but your non-dieting family and friends will just think it is a delicious treat!
- 1 angel food cake, prepared
- 1 (1-ounce) package vanilla pudding mix, fat-free sugar-free
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 2 (8-ounce) containers fat-free Cool Whip
- 4 (2 1/8-ounce) size Butterfinger candy bars
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Spray a 9 x 13" pan with cooking spray.
- Tear angel food cake into bite size pieces and set aside.
- Prepare pudding with the skim milk. Mix in the two containers of Cool Whip Free.
- Crush candy bars.
- In the prepared 9 x 13" pan, layer half of the cake pieces, half of the pudding mixture and half of crushed Butterfingers. Repeat with a second layer of cake, pudding and Butterfingers.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, until ready to serve.
Adapted from food.com