Banish boring chicken from your grill with this Cajun Marinated Chicken recipe. Quick, easy, and packed with flavor. This is the chicken your tastebuds have been asking for.
- 1 – 2 pounds chicken drumsticks, or other cut of chicken
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 and ½ tbsp Cajun seasoning
- dash of salt
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Place chicken in a large self-closing plastic bag and pour in marinade.
- Marinate chicken for 10 – 20 minutes or for up to 3 hours for the stronger flavor.
- Grill chicken 10 – 14 minutes or until done.
Recipe : recipes.wikia.com / CC BY-SA
Photo: Kevin Chan / CC BY-NC