Cheesy Garlic Cauliflower Cheese Sticks. Everyone loves these, great if you’re craving garlic bread but trying to save on those extra calories.
- 1/4 of a large head of cauliflower, “riced“
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large egg (white), lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning, divided
- Marinara Sauce for dipping
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spray it with cooking spray.
- To “rice” the cauliflower, use your cheese grater (or food processor). When you’re done, you should have about 1.5 cups lightly packed. Place the riced cauliflower into a microwavable bowl and microwave until softened, about 5 minutes depending on your microwave (no need to add any water, drain).
- While that is cooking, heat the oil in a small skillet over low heat and add your garlic until softened. When your cauliflower is softened, add the garlic mixture, lightly beaten egg white, Italian seasonings, and 3/4 of the mozzarella. Stir and mix well, then spread onto your prepared pan.
- Bake until they start to turn golden brown; about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven, flip the loaf over so the bottom side is now on top and add the remaining cheese and a sprinkle more of the Italian herb seasoning. Bake for another 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Cool (until they harden slightly) and cut into pieces and serve hot or warm. Heat up marinara sauce and serve
Recipe adapted from: trainingandbootcamp.com