You can make this Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry in almost the same amount of time that it takes to get takeout. It’s easy to see why it is our most popular recipe.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped ginger
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken, garlic and ginger. Fry 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is brown. (or use a seasoned Wok)
- Add 3/4 cup of the broth, the soy sauce and sugar. Cover and cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring twice.
- Add broccoli. Cover and cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center and broccoli are crisp-tender.
- Mix cornstarch with remaining 1/4 cup broth; stir into chicken mixture. Cook, stirring frequently, until sauce is thickened.