Easy, delicious and healthy Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish recipe from SparkRecipes. See our top-rated recipes for Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish.
- 8 oz whitefish filets (sea bass, cod, halibut, red snapper, or tilapia are all good)
- ½ cup water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced ginger
- ⅓ bok choy, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro leaves
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoons white sugar
- Salt and black pepper
- Cut the fish filets into serving portions and season them with salt and black pepper.
- Line a steamer with parchment paper and put the filets in there.
- Put the bok choy on top of the fish.
- Cover and steam for 12 minutes or until the fish is done.
- Bring the water, chili powder, cilantro, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, red pepper flakes, and sugar to a boil in a small pan.
- Check the seasoning and adjust if necessary.
- Arrange the fish and bok choy on serving plates and pour the chili sauce over the top.
- Calories: 339.5
- Total Fat: 22.3 g
- Cholesterol: 87.3 mg
- Sodium: 955.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 29.9 g
Photo Credit: easyfishrecipes.net