Rich, thick, and silky – this Chocolate Drizzled Peanut Butter Cheesecake is packed with peanut butter flavor.
- 3 pckg (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 2/3 cups (10–oz pkg) REESE’S peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Graham Cracker Crust (recipe follows)
- Chocolate Drizzle (recipe follows)
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Heat oven to 450 °F.
- Beat cream cheese and Sugar in large bowl on medium speed of mixer until smooth.
- Place peanut butter chips and milk in small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute; stir.
- If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred.
- Add Peanut butter chips mixture to cream cheese mixture, beating just until blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture over prepared GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250 °F.; continue baking 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven to wire rack.
- With knife, loosen cake from side of pan.
- Cool completely; remove side of pan.
- Prepare chocolate DRIZZLE; drizzle over cheesecake.
- Refrigerate before serving.
- Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake.
- Heat oven to 325 °F.
- Stir together 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons Sugar and 3 tablespoons melted butter or margarine in a small bowl.
- Press mixture onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Place 1/2 cup HERSHEY’S semi-sweet chocolate Chips and 1 tablespoon shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil) in small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 seconds; stir.
- If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 20 seconds or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
Graham Cracker Crust