Cookie butter. Cheesecake. Delicious on their own. Put them together in this Cookie Butter Cheesecake, and you end up more than happy.
- 1 package (7.7 ounces) European-style cookies for coffee (speculoos cookies), divided
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup European-style cookie butter (Biscoff, speculoos cookie butter, etc.)
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- RESERVE 6 cookies. Finely crush remaining cookies; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugars, vanilla and spices in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- CRUSH remaining cookies coarsely; sprinkle over cheesecake just before serving. Microwave cookie butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 seconds or until heated through; stir. Drizzle over cheesecake.
Recipe and Photo: PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese