This cookie dough dip will easily become one of the most requested sweet treat recipes you serve.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 8-ounce block of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cups chocolate chips
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add brown sugar and whisk until sugar dissolves and mixture starts to bubble. Set aside to cool, and whisk in vanilla.
- Cream together cream cheese and powdered sugar for 60 seconds. With mixer on low speed, add in brown sugar and butter mixture. Mix until combined. I added the chocolate chips at this time so the mixer could break them up into pieces. You can so that, or just fold in the chocolate chips.
- Garnish with additional chopped chocolate. Serves with fruit, cookies, crackers, pretzels or a spoon.