These Country Breakfast Potatoes happen to be one of my favs!!! They are satisfying all on their own but can be kicked up by melting cheese over top or mixing in with eggs to make an over the top awesome omelet or breakfast sandwich.
- 1 russet potato, peeled and small diced
- 3 heaping Tbsp small diced red bell pepper
- 2 heaping Tbsp small diced red onion
- 2 Tbsp butter
- garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- a couple pinches of fresh chopped parsley
- In a saute pan, over medium heat, add in the butter, potatoes, peppers and onions.
- Season with salt and pepper and a little garlic powder.
- Cook until the potatoes are fork tender then crank the heat just a bit to crisp up the potatoes a bit.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the parsley.