- 2 lb frozen shredded hashbrown potatoes, thawed
- 1 regular size can campbell's cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, finely diced
- 1/4 c margarine, melted
- 2 c (8 oz.) colby cheese, shredded or diced in a food processor
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine everything except the hashbrowns in a big bowl until well combined.
- Add hashbrowns to other ingredients mix well.
- Scoop into a 9x13 baking dish and bake for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes after it comes out of the oven.