Nothing beats some great pot pie! It’s always been one of my favorite comfort foods. This is a super easy recipe for Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie that only takes a few extra minutes to finish before it’s ready to serve.
- 3-4 uncooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, thawed and cubed
- 2-3 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup of milk
- 4 medium potatoes, diced
- 1 small bag or box of frozen peas and carrots
- 1 small onion, diced
- Season All Spice (or whatever your heart desires)
- 2 packages of Pillsbury Crescent rolls
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- In a crock pot add Chicken breast, soup, milk, potatoes, onion and all spices. Cook on low for about 6 hrs. Then stir in a bag of carrots and peas to the crock pot; cook for about 10 minutes. Transfer to a pie plate or other oven-safe dish. Unroll Crescent rolls and place on top of the pie. Does not have to be pretty just as long as it covers the dish. Bake in oven according to crescent roll package.
Recipe and Photo: Make Life Delicious / CC BY-SA