It’s one of the easiest recipes I make on holidays and everyone LOVES it! Be careful though… like a certain drug (crack), it is EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE! 😉
- 1 jar(s) unsalted peanuts, 16 oz.
- 1 jar(s) salted peanuts, 16 oz.
- 1 bag(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips, 12 oz.
- 1 bag(s) milk chocolate chips, 12 oz.
- 2 packets of peanut butter chips, 10 oz each
- 2 pkgs. white almond peel or vanilla coated candies, 1 pound each
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Place all the ingredients in a large slow cooker (starting with the peanuts).
- Place a white almond peel on top of the ingredients.
- Break the bark into pieces and place it in the slow cooker as the last layer.
- Put the slow cooker on low heat, cover with a lid and let it rest for an hour.
- Turn the slow cooker over low heat, cover with the lid and leave to rest for one hour.
- Mix the ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Then remove the lid and stir to mix.
- Put the lid back on the slow cooker.
- Replace the lid and let stand for another 30 minutes, watching to make sure it doesn't burn.
- Spoon the mixture onto waxed paper.
- Stir again. Then spoon the mixture onto waxed paper or non-stick aluminum foil.
- Let the candy harden.
- Let the candies harden for at least one hour. Enjoy!