This Crock-pot Ravioli Casserole was filling and flavorful and the kids loved it! Three stars in our house.
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 10 oz. frozen spinach, thawed (I used fresh spinach)
- 16 oz. bowtie pasta, cooked
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Brown ground beef with onion and garlic. Put in crock-pot and add sauce, tomatoes and seasonings. Cook for 6-7 hours on low.
- Add the last 4 ingredients during the last 30 minutes of cooking and turn crock-pot to high. I added the fresh spinach, pasta, parmesan and 1 cup of the mozzarella and I mixed it all up really well. Then I added the last 1/2 cup of mozzarella to melt on the top.