This pressure cooker recipe for breakfast is perfect for holidays or when you have guests or simply to make Sunday morning easier.
- 1 bag (26 oz.) frozen hash brown potatoes
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 16 oz. rolling sausage (maple, sage or regular)
- Salt and pepper
- 16 oz bag of grated cheddar cheese
- Spray the slow cooker and spread the hash browns evenly over the bottom.
- Break 12 eggs in a large bowl.
- Mix well (and slowly) with a whisk.
- Add the milk.
- Go ahead and sprinkle the mustard powder. May sound like a weird ingredient, but I've learned to love (and use) it in most of my recipes.
- Add lots of salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Cook the sausage over high heat, drain and set aside.
- Add the sausage to the fried potatoes.
- Is there enough cheese? Is there enough cheese? There probably is. Throw it all in the big bag.
- Mix it all. Or, depending on where you come from.
- Pour the egg mixture over everything in the crockpot. I am using a wooden spoon, even it out so that it's evenly distributed.
- Put the slow cooker on low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
Calories per serving: 344 mcal
Fat per serving: 27g
Saturated fat per serving: 12g
Carbs per serving: 3g
Protein per serving: 21g
Sugar per serving: 2g
Sodium per serving: 621mg
Trans fat per serving: 1g
Cholesterol per serving: 227mg