This is an easy slow cooker recipe that cooks while you are at work! It is wonderful on a cold, snowy day. I have four children who are picky eaters, and they LOVE this! Enjoy!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 can chicken broth
- 2 cans cream of chicken
- sliced carrots
- sliced celery
- 1/2 can peas
- 1/2 onion
- crumbled bacon
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 can flaky biscuits
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot
- Pour chicken broth and both cream of chickens over it
- Add in carrots, celery and onion. How much ever you prefer
- Add in garlic powder, salt and pepper and parsley flakes over it, how much ever you prefer
- Cook on high for 3 hours
- Remove chicken and shred. Add the chicken back in with some crumbled bacon and the peas, stir together.
- Break up the flaky biscuits, uncooked, and put in the crockpot. I break each roll in about 3 parts and just place them on top.
- Remain cooking for another hour or so on high or until done. Enjoy!
- Thank you all for passing my things around and sharing.