This honey-mustard crusted chicken is a very comforting food with its crispy breading and delicious sauce, and is a good alternative to simple baked chicken.
- Cooking spray
- 2/3 cup light honey mustard vinaigrette
- 1/8 teaspoon table salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dill, freshly chopped
- 1 medium uncooked green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, uncooked, in four 4 oz. pieces
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a shallow pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine honey mustard dressing, salt, pepper, dill, and green onions; remove 1/3 cup and set aside.
- Place cornflake crumbs in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken in dressing mixture, then corn flakes; place in prepared dish.
- Cook until chicken is browned and no longer pink in the centre, about 15 minutes.
- Drizzle chicken breasts with remaining dressing (one-third of the cup that was set aside) and serve.
Recipe and Photo: Recipe Snobs