This Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken is a total comfort food with the crunchy breading and delicious sauce, and a good alternative to just plain baked chicken.
- Cooking spray
- 2/3 cup lite honey mustard dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon table salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dill, freshly chopped
- 1 medium uncooked scallion, finely sliced
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1 pound uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast, four 4 oz pieces
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a shallow pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine honey mustard dressing, salt, pepper, dill and scallions; remove 1/3 cup and set aside.
- Place cornflake crumbs in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken into dressing mixture and then cornflake crumbs; place in prepared pan.
- Bake until chicken is golden and no longer pink in center, about 15 minutes.
- Drizzle remaining dressing mixture (the 1/3 cup that was set aside) over chicken breasts and serve.
Recipe and Photo: Recipe Snobs