- 6 c diced potatoes (I used Simply Potatoes diced potatoes with onion)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 c reduced fat Colby & Monterrey blend cheese, shredded
- 6 slices Canadian bacon, diced
- 2 sliced green onions
- 24 oz. (2 cans) fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 c Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add potatoes to skillet and cook until lightly browned.
- Add cooked potatoes to the bottom of a casserole dish. Layer ham, cheese, and green onion on top of potatoes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Egg Beaters, evaporated milk, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Pour egg mixture potato mixture in casserole dish.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until the egg is set. Remove from oven, let sit for 5-10 minutes. Cut into 15 equal portions. Serve immediately.
- Yields 15 servings, serving size 1 piece