It starts with a slightly doughy jumbo sugar cookie, which already seems like it can’t get any better, but buckle up. It’s about to get WAY wild in here.
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2½ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 14 tablespoons (1¾ sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 7½ tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1¾ cup powdered sugar
- assorted fresh fruit cut into slices
For full recipe instructions, visit Pinch of Yum by clicking here!