They were dangerously delicious! I could have eaten the whole pan of these puppies all by myself. Luckily, I had some self-control. These rolls are super easy and super tasty!
- 1 can (12 count) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp garlic bread seasoning (Johnny’s)
- 1 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- shredded parmesan cheese
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Lightly spray a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Combine softened butter, garlic bread seasoning and 1 Tbsp grated parmesan. Unroll breadsticks and separate into individual bread sticks. Spread garlic butter over each bread stick. Roll up and place into muffin pan. Sprinkle each bread stick wtih some shredded or grated parmesan.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.