We are coming to the end of 2013. With that in mind, we are going to share the recipes that we posted over the year that got the most love. We will feature one recipe each day, and count them down. Which recipe came in at number one? Hit our site up on January 1st for the answer to that question (But don’t ignore the rest of the list…as this is the best of our best for this year!).
We would also like to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas! We are going to be a bit light on posts today, so that we can spend this holiday with our loved ones.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons cocoa powder (preferably Dutch processed), plus more for dusting pan
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup unbleached, all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- for the filling:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups good quality chocolate chips (I like Guittard)
- 2 tablespoons butter
for the cake:
for the frosting:
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- For recipe instructions, please visit Babble by Clicking Here!
Photo: Good Food Gourmet / CC BY