Homemade McDonalds Style Chicken Nuggets with just a few healthy ingredients! Try these the next time your family wants the fast food version. They will not disappoint!
- 1 lb. boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Tone’s Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Cup of Flour
- about 2 Cups of Oil for frying (I used Peanut oil)
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Heat oil in a heavy-duty skillet (like a cast iron skillet) on medium-high heat while preparing the chicken nuggets – it should be ready to work with once half of your nuggets are ready to go in.
- Cube chicken and place in a food processor. Blend chicken until it has all been taken apart and is a fine paste. Remove to a bowl and add salt and garlic & herb seasoning, and combine well.
- Pour out flour on a plate and mix in paprika. Have your beaten eggs in a small bowl ready to work with.
- Roll the chicken paste mixture into 34 ping-pong ball-sized balls (smaller than a golf ball).
- Roll ball a “chicken ball” in flour mixture, then in egg, and then in flour mixture again. Then, press the ball down to make a nugget. Set nuggets aside.
- Once oil has reached 350°F it is ready for deep frying. Place as many nuggets as possible in the oil – nuggets should not be touching eachother, and fry until the bottoms are golden, turn and fry until the other side is golden. Will take about 4-5 minutes per side. Remove to a towel-lined plate (to catch any excess oil).