This recipe for homemade pineapple ice cream is so easy to make. Just blend and serve. Make it for a party, your kids or even hide it for yourself.
- 2 cup frozen Pineapple chunks
- 8 oz frozen Whipped Topping (like Cool Whip)
- 3 tbsp Honey or 2 tbsp Sugar
- 6 oz Pineapple Juice
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Blend all ingredients in strong blender or food processor until whipped.
- If mixture is too runny, add 1/4 cup ice and process further.
- Too look more like a creamy whip, transfer mixture to piping bag with star tip and pipe into cups.