This recipe for homemade pineapple ice cream is so easy to make. Just mix and serve. Make it for a party, for your kids, or even hide it for yourself.
- 2 cups of frozen pineapple chunks
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
- 3 tbsp. honey or 2 tbsp. sugar
- 6 oz. pineapple juice
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or a powerful food processor until whipped.
- If the mixture is too liquid, add 1/4 cup of ice and continue blending.
- If the mixture looks too much like a creamy whisk, transfer the mixture to a piping bag with the tip of the star and pour it into cups.