Do-it-yourself instructions for removing pee and sweat stains from your mattress.
Only 3 ingredients needed.
- 1 drop of dishwashing liquid
- 8 oz bottle of hydrogen peroxide
- 3 tablespoons baking soda
- Spray bottle
- In a bowl, mix the 3 ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Pour into the spray bottle.
- Spray on the area.
- Let set for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Vacuum or brush the mattress.
* Use the mixture within 20 minutes and discard remaining ingredients. Ingredients will deactivate after 20 minutes and will no longer work.
Adapted from myhoneysplace