This is a nice moist coconut pie – easy as and quick to make. It forms its own base. A great little dessert treat. I make it in a blender but you can mix it however you want.
- 2 cups (500ml) milk
- 1 cup (90g) desiccated coconut
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 120g butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup caster or white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Place milk, coconut, eggs, vanilla, flour, margarine and sugar in blender. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased and floured 25cm pie plate. Sprinkle nutmeg on top.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 45 minutes
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: allrecipes.com.au