I can just imagine these stuffed with anything from ham & pineapple to goat cheese & jam! Easy Tailgate food!!
- 1 tube pizza crust dough (I used Pillsbury)
- pizza sauce (I used Trader Joe’s)
- pepperoni, chopped (I used Hormel)
- grated Parmesan cheese
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- dried parsley (optional)
- Fresh Basil, chopped (optional)
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- (You will notice there are no exact measurements. This is totally a fun recipe. Do what you like!)
- Start with a roll of pizza crust dough
- unroll the dough until you have a square/rectangle shape.
- spread a light layer of pizza sauce over dough.
- chop up pepperoni pieces
- sprinkle the pepperoni on top of the sauce.
- next, sprinkle some grated Parmesan cheese over the pepperoni.
- sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the Parmesan.
- I sprinkled some dried parsley, and added fresh basil from my garden.
- Starting from the longest side, start rolling!
- Cut the ends off and discard. Using a sawing motion, continue cutting the roll in 1 inch thick rounds.
- Place rounds on a lightly greased or non stick sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 10-14 minutes.
- When your pepperoni pizza puffs are done, the will be light and crunchy.
- Serve with extra pizza sauce, marinara or even RANCH!! Enjoy!!