KFC Coleslaw is a five-minute side dish you’ll enjoy all summer long with your favorite chicken and more! Tastes exactly like the original!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups finely chopped cabbage (approx. 1 head)
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot (1 medium carrot)
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Cabbage and carrots must be finely diced. (I use fine shredder disc on food processor) .
- Pour cabbage and carrot mixture into large bowl and stir in minced onions.
- Using regular blade on food processor process remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour over vegetable mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving.