If you like lemon, this is the cake for you! Lemon Lava Cake & it’s super easy!!
- 1 box lemon cake mix & ingredients
- 2 boxes instant lemon pudding
- 2 C. cold milk
- 1/3 C. sugar
- 1 1/4 C. water
- 3 Tbs. lemon juice
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package.
- Pour cake mix into greased 13×9 baking dish.
- Combine dry pudding, milk, sugar, lemon juice, and water in bowl.
- Whisk together for 2 minutes until well combined and slightly thickened.
- Pour pudding mixture over top of cake mixture. Do not spread it.
- Place baking dish on top of cookie sheet to catch any drips while cooking. Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes to 1 hour.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes while sauce thickens slightly. Sprinkle top of cake with powdered sugar.
Recipe adapted from Recipe4living.com