Experience blueberry thrills, whatever the season! This no-bake blueberry cheesecake recipe is as quick and easy as cheesecake recipes.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (6 oz)
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (21 oz) blueberry pie filling
- With a mixer, beat the cream cheese until frothy. Gradually stir in sweetened condensed milk, beating until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Pour into crust. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Once cooled, top with pie filling.
Recipe and Photo: Cooking-With-Us