Get your blueberry thrills no matter what season it is! This No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe is as quick and easy as cheesecake recipes get.
- 1 (6 oz.) graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 oz.) can blueberry pie filling
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice, and vanilla. Pour into crust. Chill at least 3 hours.
- After chilled, top with pie filling.
Recipe and Photo: Cooking-With-Us