This recipe is SO SO much better. I love it so much more then the old version (and the little boy does too), sure the old version is a little simpler, but this one is so much better.
- 1 pkg Pasta (we like penne, instead of fettuccine)
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1 pint of heavy cream
- 1 cup of fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Make Pasta to your liking.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter and add garlic and cook for two minutes. Add in heavy cream and cream cheese and heat until bubbling, but do not boil.
- Add in Parmesan Cheese and mix until the cheese melts.
- Sprinkle in salt and pepper to taste (you don’t need to use all of this, do to your liking).
- While the sauce is still hot, mix into the noodles and serve. Just like Olive Garden.
- The secret is the cream cheese that makes it thick and creamy.
- Have a great day, be happy and may God bless you and yours.