A new spin on an old tradition for showers, parties or Holidays gatherings.
- Plenty of fresh vegetables for how many you need to serve. You can wash and chop all vegetables ahead of time and keep cold in baggies or plastic containers until time to serve.
- celery sticks
- cherry tomatoes
- sliced cucumbers
- fresh broccoli
- baby carrots
- bell peppers for serving dip
- 18 ounce container 2% greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large shallot (about 2 tablespoons chopped)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 16 oz container of light sour cream
- 1/3 cup chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons of dried chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- Finely mince a shallot.
- Measure out 2 tablespoons of minced shallot, and mix together with all remaining ingredients and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Mix all the ingredients together and refrigerate at least 1 hour.