This rich, tempting Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle feeds a crowd and features the ever-popular combination of chocolate and peanut butter.
- 1 9x13 pan baked brownies, cut into 1-inch pieces*
- 1 large (5.1 oz.) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 c. milk
- 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. whipping cream, whipped and divided**
- 40 bite-sized or 24 regular Reese's peanut butter cups
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Beat pudding mix and milk until thickened. Add peanut butter and vanilla, then mix until combined. Fold in 1 cup whipped cream.
- Place half of brownies in bottom of trifle dish. Sprinkle with 16 coarsely chopped bite-sized Reese's. Spread half of pudding mixture on top. Repeat layers. Top with last cup of whipped cream and remaining 8 bite-sized Reese's for garnish. Chill at least six hours before serving. Serves 12.
Option: Add a 10-ounce bag of peanut butter baking chips to brownie batter.
Homemade whipped cream: With an electric mixer, beat cream with 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until soft peaks form.