- 1 lb Sirloin Strips (lean) or other beef sliced thin
- 1 Green Pepper (large)
- 1 Onion (medium)
- 1 Egg
- Sargento Provolone Slices, 1 pkg, 8 oz or Shredded
- Nasoya Egg Roll Wraps (approx 8)
- McCormick Grill-Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Olivio Buttery Spray
- Vegetable Oil (if deep frying)
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Dice Green Pepper and Onion into bite-size pieces and saute’ in a pan with oil/butter on medium heat.
- Cut Sirlion Steak Strips into small pieces (approx 1 inch each) and add to the pan with pepper & onion mixture.
- Generously season with McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- Cook on medium heat until steak is well cooked and peppers & onions are soft, slower is better for flavor and texture.
- Once cooked through, remove from heat and set aside for 10 minutes to allow the meat to rest.
- Place Nasoya Egg Roll Wraps on parchment paper.
- Beat egg in a bowl and brush all four edges of each egg roll wrap with egg (this will help seal the egg roll together when cooking).
- Add approximately 2 tablespoons of steak/peppers/onion mixture to the middle of the egg roll wrap and top with one slice of provolone cheese folded on top
- Fold the bottom of the egg roll wrap up halfway to cover the meat mixture (like an envelope) then fold in both sides, before folding the top down add a little more egg (like a glue) and fold the top down closing the egg roll.
- Deep Frying Option: Drop each egg roll into vegetable oil preheated on medium heat (you don’t want the oil too hot) flipping until it is golden brown (approx 3-4 minutes each)
- Air Fryer Option: Spray outside of egg roll with Olivio Buttery Spray and place in the air fryer at 390 degrees for 12 minutes. Flip halfway through if necessary based on your air fryer.
- Oven Option: Spray the outside of the egg roll lightly with the Olivio Buttery Spray and place in pre-heated 400 degrees oven for 10-12 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- When fully cooked, allow egg rolls to cool on paper towel-lined plates before serving. Delicious!
- If you would like to have a dip for these, a mayonnaise/horseradish mixture matches perfectly!