- 6 green bell peppers, halved and cored
- 1 1/2 lb thinly sliced steak
- 2 pkg sliced mushrooms
- 1 yellow onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 pkg provolone cheese
- dash(es) your favorite steak seasoning
- 2-3 clove minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large, deep skillet, combine mushrooms, onions, garlic, olive oil, and steak. Cook until mushrooms and onions are tender and steak is cooked through.
- Place pepper halves on a baking sheet, and fill with meat and veggie mixture. Top with provolone cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until cheese is just starting to turn golden brown and bubbly.