Wow, these Pineapple Coconut Popsicles are really delicious!! It’s a recipe that I will definitely be making again and again, and yes, again!
- 8 ounces fresh pineapple
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Remove Zoku Quick Pop Maker from the freezer. Insert sticks and pour the Pineapple-Coconut base into each cavity until you reach the fill line. Let freeze completely and remove the pops with the Super Tool. Repeat with remaining pops.
- If you are NOT using a Zoku, just pour mixture into popsicle molds, insert sticks; and allow to freeze completely.