It only takes a few minutes to put together this Pink Lemonade Cheesecake, and it is so refreshing! Cheesecake Extraordinaire!
- 11 lemon cream-filled vanilla sandwich cookies, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 3/4 cup frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 drops red food coloring
- 1/3 cup frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 drop red food coloring
- lemon slice
Lemon Cookie Crust
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Make the crust: in a small bowl, stir the crushed cookies and melted butter together until well combined.
- Press crumb mixture evenly onto the bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
- Make the filling: in a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, and cornstarch; beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add in eggs and egg yolk, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in the lemonade concentrate, vanilla, and red food coloring; pour cream cheese mixture over the crust.
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 15 minutes; decrease temperature to 200° and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until the center no longer looks wet or shiny.
- Remove the cake from the oven and run a knife around the inside edge of the pan; turn the oven off; return the cake to the oven for an additional 1 hour.
- Chill, uncovered, overnight.
- Make the glaze: in a small saucepan, stir the lemonade concentrate, lemon juice, cornstarch, and food coloring together; cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Cool and stir 2 minutes more; pour over cheesecake; garnish with lemon; chill until ready to serve.