- 32 oz. container ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 5 cups Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 pounds mozzarella cheese, thickly sliced
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Stir the ricotta and the eggs in a medium bowl.
- Spread 1 cup sauce on the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Layer with 3 lasagna noodles, 1 1/3 cups ricotta mixture, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, 1/2 cup Parmesan and 1 1/2 cups sauce. Repeat to make 2 more layers. Top with the remaining noodles, sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes or until the lasagna is hot and bubbling and the cheese is melted.
- Cut the bread into 2-inch diagonal slices. Serve the bread with the lasagna.