- 32 oz. container of ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 5 cups of Prego traditional Italian sauce
- 12 lasagnas, cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 pound mozzarella cheese, thickly sliced
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Mix the ricotta and eggs in a medium bowl.
- Spread 1 cup of sauce on the bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish. Layer 3 lasagnas, 1 1/3 cup ricotta cheese mixture, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and 1 1/2 cups sauce. Repeat to make 2 more layers. Top with remaining noodles, sauce, mozzarella and parmesan. Cover baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes or until lasagna is hot and bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Cut bread into 2-inch diagonal slices. Serve the bread with the lasagna.