Just 15 minutes is needed to layer ingredients that toss into a delicious chicken salad with a gingery dressing.
- 5 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 package (3 oz) Oriental-flavor ramen noodle (Discard seasoning packet)
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can (11 oz) corn, drained
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- 2 medium green onions, finely chopped (2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- In bottom of large (3-quart) clear glass serving bowl, arrange lettuce. Discard seasoning packet from soup mix; coarsely crush noodles. Layer noodles and remaining salad ingredients, in order listed, over lettuce.
- In small jar with tight-fitting lid, shake dressing ingredients until well blended. Pour over salad. Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Bettycrocker.com