This is really the simplest chicken ever! All you need is 3 ingredients to get an amazing dish! Check out the recipe.
- 3 ½ pounds of boneless, skinless chicken.
- 1 (7 ounces) packet of Italian dressing mix.
- ½ cup of packed brown sugar.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 12-inch x 9-inch pan and set aside, and/or it may be preferable to line your dish with aluminum foil as the sugar tends to caramelize while baking.
- Rinse chicken, pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine and the dried Italian seasoning mix and the brown sugar, mixing together well.
- Dip and press the chicken pieces into the mixture, coating front and back and place into your prepared pan, topside of the chicken facing up. Any extra coating that remains can just be sprinkled over the chicken.
- Cook for 50-60 minutes or until chicken is done turning every 15 min and basting each time with the drippings with the final turn leaving the top side facing up for the last bit of baking.