- 2 x 15–ounce cans of diced tomatoes (for convenience use pre-seasoned tomatoes from a reliable gluten-free source and omit the addition of herbs from the ingredients list)
- 1 x 15–ounce can of tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons of fresh or dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon of fresh or dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon of fresh or dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 medium onion minced
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 small green bell pepper diced
- ½ to 1–cup of fresh, cleaned, thickly sliced mushrooms or small can of mushrooms
- 2 pounds to 2½ pounds of chicken pieces
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- Add all ingredients to crock-pot at one time.
- Cook for eight hours on low heat setting.
- Spoon over cooked white rice, risotto, or your favorite gluten free pastas.
- Sprinkle some Parmesan cheese on top (if you can have dairy).