No Superbowl party food table would be complete without BBQ wings, and we simply love this Spicy Chicken Wings with Sriracha Chili Sauce recipe. And, they’re easy to make!
- 1 lb. Chicken wings, sectioned
- 4 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 tablespoon vegetable oil for cooking
- 1 tablespoon lime or lemon juice
- 2 oz. Sriracha Chili Sauce
Join my free Group. There are a lot of members who exchange their recipes and cooking tips: Click here
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine chicken and cornstarch. Mix well.
- Deep-fry chicken wings until golden brown.
- Toss chicken wings with lime and Sriracha Sauce. Serve hot.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista